VizionarePlacuta este un site ce doar indexeaza continutul altor site-uri (videomega.tv, openload.co, netu.tv, youtube.com si altele…). Administratorii nu se fac responsabili de materialele publicate, pe site nefiind gazduit nici un fisier care incalca drepturile de autor sau legea de copyright.
VizionarePlacuta este absolut legal si contine doar coduri embed de pe alte site-uri de pe internet. Noi nu gazduim sau incarcam nici un fisier video, media si nu suntem responsabili pentru acuratete, copyright, legalitate, decenta sau alt aspect ce ar putea contine site-ul nostru. Daca aveti orice problema legala va rugam contactati site-urile care hosteaza aceste fisiere, noi neavand nicio putere asupra lor.
Daca sunteti de parere ca pe acest site se gasesc materiale pentru care aveti drept de autor, va rugam sa contactati administratorul site-ului si sa precizati locatia exacta a materialului, iar acesta va fi sters in cel mai scurt timp!
Informatiile obligatorii în cerere:
Numele si adresa URL exacta (a materialului dvs. cu drepturi de autor)
Informatii de contact, astfel incat sa va putem contacta (adresa, telefon si e-mail).
Dovada clara că detineti dreptul de autor pentru acest continut sau dovada că sunteti un reprezentant al persoanei / companiei care detine acest material.
Pentru o astfel de cerere, va rugam sa ne trimiteți un mesaj la pagina de contact.
Vă sugeram ca, daca intr-adevar doriti sa eliminati permanent materialul dvs. cu drepturi de autor de pe Internet, sa contactați administratorul de la URL-ul exact in care materialul dvs. cu drepturi de autor este gazduit.
Simpla eliminare a link-ului de pe acest site nu va duce si la eliminarea de pe internet a materialului video pentru care aveti dreptul de autor.
VizionarePlacuta takes matters of Intellectual Property very seriously and is committed to meeting the needs of content owners while helping them manage publication of their content online. It should be noted that VizionarePlacuta is a simple search engine of videos available at a wide variety of third party websites.
Any videos shown on third party websites are the responsibility of those sites and not VizionarePlacuta. We have no knowledge of whether content shown on third party websites is or is not authorized by the content owner as that is a matter between the host site and the content owner. VizionarePlacuta does not host any content on its servers or network.
VizionarePlacuta is a pro-DMCA website and as such Content Owners can use the DMCA protocol to request removal of links to videos that they believe infringe their copyright.
Content owners must understand that by having a link removed from VizionarePlacuta they will not be removing the actual source video from the 3rd party site. Content owners must contact the video hosting site themselves to request removal.
Content owners must also understand that VizionarePlacuta is a complex system of automatic indexers, robotic scripts and user submissions; if a video exists on the web we will at some point find it and index it. It is entirely possible that we will index a previously removed video that is hosted using a different URL or different hosting website. If this happens please let us know as per DMCA protocol and we will address the issue.
Please do not send DMCA requests asking for entire channels, categories or shows to be removed. We only accept requests for an actual link to be removed.
If you wish to request multiple link removals please use just one DMCA notice but list all the URL’s in that request.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/ ), VizionarePlacuta will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to VizionarePlacuta’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to VizionarePlacuta by providing VizionarePlacuta’s designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit vizionareplacuta.com to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit vizionareplacuta.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website should be emailed to [email protected]